chpt 390

Once Ryan parked in the driveway next to your moms car, you dart inside the house while Ryan and Justin move Justins luggages into your moms car trunk. Your mom notices you from the living room. "Its four o'clock!" She yells for a reminder. "I know!" You yell back as you run up the stairs to your bedroom. You walk inside and quickly grab your empty luggages and set them down on the bed. You go in through your drawers and neatly place your clothes in the luggages. You walk into the bathroom and grab all the hygiene products and place them in a mini black handbag. Once you finish packing you call Ryan and Justin up to your room. Moments later, they both appear in your room. "Whats up babe?" Justin asks as he stands by the bedroom door. "Can you guys carry these down to my moms car? I already finished packing." You say as you grab your purse and gather your phone, wallet, makeup, and gum inside. "Sure." Justin says and lifts up two luggages while Ryan carries one. The boys walk down the stairs and bring the lugagges to the car. You walk to the bedroom door and glance back at your old redecorated room. "Until next time." You say with a smile. You shut off the light and close the bedroom door. You walk down the stairs and into the living room where your mom seated on the couch, already dressed in her coat and shoes. You walk over to the couch and sit next to her. "Im ready." You say softly. She slowly nods her head. You look into your mothers eyes and watched them twinkle. "Mom..." You say quietly. Your mom looks at you. "Yes baby." She replies. You slowly shake your head as you erase what you were going to say. "Nevermind." You reply. "No, tell me-" She encourages but gets interrupted by Justin. "All set?" He asks as he claps his hands together. "Yeah." You reply. You stand up from the couch, along with your mom. "Alright. I think its time for me to leave." Ryan says. "What? You're not gonna come with my mom to drop us off?" You ask. "Uhmm...Nah. I'll leave you guys together. Besides, I have things to do." Ryan replies. You pout your bottom lip and walk over to him. You walk into his arms and hug him tightly. "I love you Ryan." You say softly. "I love you too, sis." He replies. You smile at the nickname he called you. You pull away from the hug and let Justin give his goodbye to him. "I'll start the car." Your mom says and walks to the front door. "Be careful guys on your flight and stay away from trouble." Ryan says and eyes Justin. "Of course. I'll watch after him." You say as you hook an arm around Justins waist. Justin chuckles and pecks your lips. "Oh and call me to tell me what she says once you tell her those three special words." You say with a wink as you refer to Abi. Ryan laughs and nods his head in agreement. Justin looks at you two in confusion. "Okay. Shall we leave?" You ask. "We shall." Ryan replies. You all walk out the living room, towards the front door and out the house. While you and Justin walk to your moms car, Ryan walks over to his. You open the front passenger door and sit inside while Justin sits in the backseat. You look out the car window and wave goodbye to Ryan. Ryan softly smiles and waves back. Your mom backs up her car out of her driveway and drives. You take one last glance at your original home until it disappears. Justin sits up and places his hands on your shoudlers from behind and massages you. "You excited?" He asks. You grin as you look down the street. "New York!!!" You yell in excitment.