chpt 265

You look outside the bedroom window. It was very ugly and gloomy outside. "Im gonna be surprised if it doesn't rain." You say. You walk into the closet and check your outfit through the mirror. You had on a white loose top with a pair of black shorts. "So, what do you want to do today?" Justin asks as he walks out of the bathroom. "I kinda have a taste for some ice cream." You say. "Alright. Wanna go get some ice cream at the ice cream shop?" Justins asks. "Yeah." You reply. Justin walks into the closet and changes into an outfit. He had on a black shirt with black basketball shorts. He topped off his look with black and red supras and a black cap. You slip on a pair of hot pink flip flops. "Ready?" Justin asks and hands out his hand. You place your hand in his and you both interlock fingers. You both walk out of the closet and into the bedroom. You both grab your phones and Justin grabs his wallet and car keys. You both walk out of the room and down the stairs. Maxxie greets both of you guy at the bottom of the stairs."Bye Maxxie! We'll be back soon!" Justin says in a baby voice. You wave goodbye to Maxxie and you both walk out the front door. Justin walks you over to his chrome car and opens the front passenger door for you. You sit inside and Justin closes the door behind you. Justin walks over to the other side of the car and opens the drivers door. He sits inside and closes the door behind him. He starts the car engine. Justin drives out of the main gate and down the road. Once Justin arrived and parked in a parking spot, you both get out of the car. Justin holds your hand and you both walk into the ice cream shop. A few eyes stare as you both enter.
Luckily their was no line at at cashier. "Uhh can I get a...uhm...two scoops of the cotton candy ice cream in a cup?" Justin says to the cashier. "Yes. And ma'am what would you like?" The cashier asks. "What do you want?" Justin asks and looks at you. "Can I have a scoop of butter pecan in a cup?" You ask. "Sure thing! Is that all?" Thr cashier asks. "Yeah." Justin replies. "Okay your total is $6.81." The cashier says.