chpt 244

You slip on a new underwear and bra. You pull a comfy white wool sweater over you and you slip on some black leggings with a white pair of socks. You dry your hair with your towel and you throw all your dirty clothes in the hamper. You walk out of the closet. You lay down on the bed, stretching out your whole body face down. You start to daydream. After five minutes, Justin comes into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. You look over at him. Justin walks to his clothing drawers and picks out a comfy outfit. Justin looks at you. "Close your eyes." Justin says with a smile as he reaches down for his towel. You scoff. You cover your eyes with your hands and you peek through your fingers. "Okay. Got em' closed." You say with a grin. Justin yanks off his towel. "Ooh baby!" You yell. Justin blushes and then quickly slips on his underwear. You dig your face in the bed. Your stomach suddenly growls. "Baby im hungry." You complain. "I know babe. So am I." Justin replies. You hear Justins walking out of the bedroom. "Justin! Come back!" You yell. Justin soon walks back into the bedroom. "Lets go downstairs." Justin says. You lay still. "Come on!" Justin says and lays down on the bed beside you. You remain still. Justin suddenly smacks your ass. "Ow!" You yell in pain but still laugh. "Lets go." Justin says as he lays his hand on your ass. Justin stays quiet for a second. You scream when you feel Justins teeth bite into your ass. You scream and get up. "Fine!" You yell. Justin stands up from the bed. You crawl over to Justin and you pounce on his back. You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. "Leggo." You say happily. Justin laughs. Justin holds onto your legs and starts to walk out of the bedroom.