chpt 385

"We're here." Ryan says as he parks in front of your house. You sigh and smile at the boys. "Thank you for the ride and trip. It was fun." You say with a smile and completely ignore the horrible prank part. "Will I see you tomorrow before we leave to New York?" You ask Ryan. "Of course. I'll stop by your house at one?" Ryan said. "Alright." You say as you open the car door. Before stepping out, you peck Justin on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." You whisper against his cheek. You step out of the car and close the car behind you. As you walk on your lawn, Justins voice stops you. "Hey." He shouts. You turn around. Justin had the car window rolled down and he pointed at you with his pointer finger, wiggling his finger towards him. You giggle and slowly walk back towards the car. Justin grins as you get closer to him. He grabs your chin and passionately kisses your lips. Your knees get a bit weak when Justin slips some tongue into the kiss. He slowly pulls away from the kiss and smiles. "Goodnight." He says softly. "Goodnight." You reply. You pull away from him and slowly walk towards your moms house. You glance back and see Justin looking at you while he bites on his bottom lip. You look forward and slowly sway your hips as you walk. Justin chuckles and you giggle. Once you reached the front door, you unlocked it with the key and opened it up. You step inside and wave goodbye to Justin. Justin waves back and you close the front door. You lock the door shut and kick off your Uggs. You walked upstairs in the dark house. You step inside the bedroom and close the door behind you. You sigh as you remove all your clothes besides your panties. You go in your drawer and pull out one of Justins plain white shirts you took from him. You slip it on your bare chest and let the shirt drop all the way down to your thighs. You sniff the shirt and smile when you smell his cologne still on it. You walk over to the bed and slip underneath the blankets. You moan as the blankets swallow you up and your body molds into the bed. You close your eyes and think about tomorrow and whats ahead to come.