chpt 300

You open your eyes. You feel Justins arms wrapped around you. You look over to your left and spot Justin sleeping beside you. You lightly smile. You look at the bedroom window to see the sun setting. You glance up at the clock on the nightstand. 6:51 pm. You slowly slip out of Justins hold. Justin suddenly moves in his sleep and lets out a big breath of air. You remain still and quiet so he wont wake up. After a minute, you slide off the bed and you tip toe out of the bedroom. You slowly walk down the stairs and you walk into the living room. You turn on the tv and you lay on the couch. Maxxie walks over to you and puts his tiny furry paws up on the couch. He begs and looks at you with the saddest eyes. You cooed and picked up Maxxie. Maxxie stepped on your body and walked up your stomach and layed his small body on your breasts. You look through the channels. You decided to watch Finding Nemo. You watch it for about half an hour. You suddenly hear keys rattling in the front door. You look over at the front door to see who was trying to get in. The front door opens and in comes Fredo, Chaz and Ryan. "Honey we're home!" Ryan yells. "Shh!" You yell. Alfredo closes the front door and all the boys walk to you in the living room."Hey. You have keys?" You whisper to Fredo. "Yeah." Fredo whispers back. "Wheres Justin?" Chaz whispers. "Why are we whispering?" Ryan whispers. You shrug and laugh. "Justins upstairs." You reply. "What is he doing?" Fredo asks. "Sleeping." You reply. "What the fuck. Lets go wake him up." Ryan says and walks out of the living room. The guys follow him. "Oh guys lets put whip cream on his face." Chaz says. "Nice! Go get some from the fridge." Ryan says. You take Maxxie off you and you get up from the couch. You quickly run and beat Ryan and Fredo to the stairs. You block the staircase. "Stop guys. I'll just wake him up myself." You say. "Thats no fun." Fredo says. Ryan passes through you. "Fine. But when he gets pissed, dont blame me. I warned you guys." You say annoyed.