chpt 315

You both walk hand in hand with each other while walking on the sidewalks of downtown Chicago. A huge wind blows at both of your direction and you yelp. Justin looks over at you and smiles. You look forward and noticed a few people eyeing you two. They were kind enough to leave you two alone and not bother you guys with camera flashes and questions. "Do you know where we're going?" You ask through the snow. "No clue." Justin replies. You giggle and continue to walk with Justin. After a thirty minute walk, you and Justin come across a tall building that read, "Water Tower". Many people seem to be coming in and out of the building. "Ouh lets go in there. I remember going in there before. Its like some sort of mall." Justin says. You both cross a street and walk towards the building. Once you reached it, Justin opened the entrance door for you. You walk inside and Justin follows behind you. Inside the building was beautifully decorated with Christmas decorations. You gasp and gaze at the enormous ornaments hanging from the ceilings. The place was packed. Late Christmas shopping? You and Justin walk more into the mall. You walk and quickly glance into the different stores. You both walk side by side. "So, we should get presents for everyone." You say. Justin nods his head agreement. "But lets start a little at a time. I dont want to carry a whole bunch of shopping bags." Justin says. You both walk and come across an Express store. You both walk inside. After buying a few gifts, you both continue to look around. Justin suddenly catches his eye on a store. "Heyy. How bout we go in here for a bit." Justin says with a grin and walks inside Victorias Secret. You smile and follow him inside. Justin walks around the store as if hes looking for something specific. "What are you looking for?" You ask as you follow him. Justin spots what he was looking for. Lingerie.