chpt 387

Thoughts fly into your head. 'Can we talk?' Those are the three most ugliest words no one wants to hear. No matter what situation. "Sure?" You mumble. Ryan takes a while to resume the conversation. "Uhm this is kinda awkward to talk to you about....but, when do you think is the right time to admit to someone that you love them..." He asks. Oh crap. I hope he doesnt love me in that way. "Why?" You reply softly. "Well, cause i've known Abi for a couple years. We kiss and everything but I dont exactly know if we're a thing. I really like her *yn*." Ryan says. You quietly sigh of relief. Thank you Jesus for not putting me in that position I thought I was going to be in. "You want to tell Abi you love her?" You ask. Ryan slowly nods his head in agreement. "Awh! Ryan! How cute!" You cooed. Ryan blushes "So...when should I tell her?" He says. "As soon as possible. You've known this girl for years, right? Im sure she has really strong feelings for you too. The longer you wait to open up to her, the quicker she starts to slip away from you..." You say. Ryan stays quiet as he takes in your advice. "But I dont know how Abi's thinking...Before me and Justin started dating, I knew he had a little feelings for me. He just never confessed cause he was to shy and I hater that. So, my advice is to tell her soon." You say. Ryan soon pulls up to Patties driveway and parks next to her car. He cuts off the engine and looks over at you. "Im kinda nervous to tell her." He confesses. You lightly smile and comfort him by placing your hand on his knee. "Dont be. Im positive she feels the same way about you." You say. Ryan smiles. "Thanks." He says. "No problem." You reply. You take your hand off his knee and open the car door. "Lets go inside." You say and step out of the car. Ryan gets out of the car and you both shut the car doors. You both walk up the front steps and softly knock on the front door. Moments later, Pattie opens the front door. "Hey guys!" She greets with hugs. You and Ryan step into the house and remove your coats and shoes.