chpt 207

"Good morning." You reply. "You guys awake?" Alfredo asks. "Yeah, we both just finished taking showers." You say. Alfredo raises his eyebrow. "Why did you guys take a shower? Was there something you guys did last night?" Alfredo asks with a smile. "None of your business." You reply. "Ohh someone got it in..." Alfredo says. You gasp. "No." You reply and blush. "*yn* my room is right next door to your guys room. You dont think I heard some stuff? These walls arent that thick ya know." Alfredo says and laughs. "I dont know what your talking about..." You say as you close the bedroom door and walk past Alfredo. You walk down the stairs and Alfredo follows you. "Oh really? So the sounds of, 'Justin! Justin! Ahh. Harder!' Was nothing to you?" Alfredo says. You gasp and hit Fredo on the chest. "I did not yell out, 'harder'." You say as you point at his chest. Alfredo chuckles. You grunt and walk away. You walk in the kitchen and spot Kenny, Moshe, and Scooter. You kinda felt awkward because you were in your bikini. "Hi!" They all say. "Hello! Good morning. How did everyone sleep?" You ask as you grab a apple. "Perfect!" Scooter yells. You giggle. "Going for a dip in the pool?" Kenny asks. "No, im gonna tan." You reply as you wash your apple in the sink. "Ahh nice." Kenny replies. "Well, im gonna go head out in the back and tan." You say. "Im gonna hug everyone before you guys decide to leave while im outside." You say. The guys stand up from the kitchen table and give you a hug. "Im gonna miss all of you!" You say as you walk out the kitchen. As you walk towards the back and you spot Justin. Justin places his hands on your hips and kisses your lips. "Dude, you gotta thicken your walls." Alfredo says to Justin as Alfredo walks by. Justin looks in confusion. You giggle and walk towards the backyard.