chpt 342

Your whole house was neatly decorated and covered with light blue Christmas lights. Even the trees were decorated from top to bottom. "Oh my gosh mom! This is beautiful!" You say with a huge smile on your face. "Is it?" Mom questions. "Uhm yeah! How'd you do all of this?" You ask. Mom scoffs. "I hired people. What, you think my short self can reach the tip of those trees?" She asks and laughs. You laugh along. Mom parks in the driveway and you both get out. You walk to the trunk and open it up with the handle. You start to grab all your stuff. "Lemme help you." She says. "No I got it." You insist and grab the last of your stuff. Mom closes the trunk and you both walk to the front door. Mom opens the door with her keys and you both enter the warm house. "Home sweet home!" You shout. Mom laughs and takes off her coat. "Im gonna put these bags up in my room." You say as you walk towards the stairs. "Uhm, its gonna look different in there." She says as she closes and locks the door. "Different?" You mumble as you walk up the stairs. You open the door to your room and looked in amazment once you saw your room. Your room was transformed into a modern day bedroom. Glass night stands, round cozy chair placed on the corner of the room, a queen bed, walls painted gray and a huge zebra carpet placed on the hardwood floor. You walk inside and place your stuff down in the corner of the room. You walk over to the bed and lay on it. You moan at how soft it was. Your mom suddenly walks in the room. "Do you like it?" She asks. "Are you kidding? I love it! Its so grown-upy and modern. Its amazing." You reply. "Good. Im glad you like it. Even though your not living here anymore, I still wanted to have a room for you. You know, so I can feel like I still have you..." She says softly. You lightly smile. "Your always going to have me mom." You say sweetly. She smiles. "Okay. Im going to go off to bed. Goodnight sweetie." She says.Goodnight." You say and she walks out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her. You sigh and take off your coat and shoes. You go over to your luggage and pull out all your hygiene products. You walk into the bathroom with them and set all of them down. Might as well if your staying here for a while. The bathroom was still the same, except the shower curtain was now zebra. You walk back in your room and hang/put away all your clothes in the closet and dressers. You let out a sigh of relief once your done. You walk over to the dresser and pull out a pair of red shorts and a black tank top. You strip all your clothes off besides your underwear and put on your pajamas you picked out. You smile when your boobs were bra free. "You can breathe now." You say to your boobs as you walk into the bathroom. You quickly brush your teeth and wash your face. When you finish you walk in your room and jump on the bed, messing up all the decorated pillows positions. You sigh and close your eyes. Your phone suddenly vibrates from your coat pocket. You quickly walk over to it and grab your phone. You walk back to the bed and lay down. You smiled once you saw that you recieved a message from Justin. You open it up. Justin: "I miss u already..."