chpt 280

Its been a few hours. The sun has gone down and everyone was inside the house. It was time for the cake. You were seated on a chair in the dining room. Everyone was gathered around you. The lights were turned off. The only light was the candles on the cake. Everyone was singing you Happy Birthday while Justin was walking into the dining room with the cake in his hands. Justin sets the cake in front of you and stands behind you while you sit on the chair. Justin wraps his arm around your neck from behind. You and Justin both smile at cameras for a quick picture. After everyone finished singing Happy Birthday, Ryan yelled out, "Make a wish!" You close your eyes and make a wish. You open your eyes and blow out all the candles. Someone turns the lights back on. Justin sits next to you on the dining room chair and secretly grabs a pile of cream on his hand from the cake. You turn to face Justin and Justin places the cream all over your mouth. He takes his hand off your mouth and grins. Everyone laughs and takes pictures. You grab a pile of cream from the cake and you smear it all over Justins mouth. "Ew! You guys better eat the slices of cake you took cream off of." Alfredo yells.Everyone laughs even more. "Happy Birthday babe!" Justin says and grins. You grin back at him and you press your creamy filled lips on Justins. Cameras flashed and people cooed. You pull away from the kiss. You and Justin get up from the table and walk into the downstairs bathroom. You and Justin help wipe the cream off each others faces. When you both walked out into the living room. Everyone was eating slices of cake. You and Justin grab a plate and walk over to the couch. Justin sat next to you and you rested your legs on Justins lap. Justin would feed you bites from his cake and you would feed him bites from your cake. You couldnt help but smile the whole time. Everyone you loved was in the house. You cherished every moment of it, cause in less than 24 hours...they'll be gone again.