chpt 263

Justin turns on the faucet and runs the water. "So what were you and Alfredo talking about outside?" You ask. "Uhm I was talking to him about tomorrow..." Justin replies from the bathroom. "Whats happening tomorrow?" You ask. "Uhh...probably a guys night out. But I don't even know if we're actually doing it." Justin replies. You stay quiet and stare up at the ceiling. Justin walks into the bedroom as soon as he finishes brushing his teeth and washing his face. You stare at Justin as he walks in. He reaches for his shirt and takes it off revealing his bare chest. He flexes his muscles for you. You giggle and blush. Justin chuckles. He slips off his pants revealing his red underwears. You bite down your bottom lip. Justin walks around only in his underwear. He gathers his dirty clothes and places them in the dirty hamper in the closet. He walks out of the closet and walks over to the bed. "Oh almost forgot." Justin says. He gets onto the floor and goes into a pushup position. "My baby wants to get in fit." You say as you crawl over to the side of the bed to get a better view of him working out. Justin starts to do pushups. "Can you do them with me on your back?" You ask with a smile. Justin stops doing push ups and looks over at you. "Lets see." Justin says and winks at you. You get off the bed and you crawl onto Justins back. You rest your stomach on Justins back. You wrap your arms around Justins stomach and you rest your head on Justins shoulders. "Hold on tight. I don't want you to fall." Justin says. "Okay." You reply. Justin goes down and does a pushup. You start to giggle. Justin does about fifteen pushups with you on his back. Justin stops doing pushups and you get off his back. "That was hot." You say. Justin grins and you giggle. Justin stretches and you watch him. You gaze at his sweaty muscular body. Justin crawls onto the bed beside you and lays down. You wrap your right leg around Justin and you sit on Justins stomach. Justin places his hands on your hips. He notices that your wearing his sweat pants. He bites on his bottom lip. "Damn. You look so sexy in my clothes." Justin says. You smile and grab Justins hands. You both interlock fingers. You both stare into each others eyes. "Do you ever regret..." You say but stop. "What?" Justin says. "Nevermind." You say as you try to forget you even brought it up. "*yn* tell me." Justin says. You sigh. "Do you ever regret canceling your tour?" You say quietly. "Never..." Justin replies. You stay quiet and continue to look into Justins eyes. "Why?" You whisper. "Because. If I were to have continued to go on tour, we would slowly be drifting apart from each other. Its the beginning of our relationship and I dont want to spend about a year without you because im on tour. Thats not healthy..." Justin says. You play with his fingers while you listen "Since I didn't go on tour, I felt like our relationship has gotten stronger. Who knows what would have happened to us if I continued to go..." Justin says. Justin caresses his thumbs against your skin. "You probably would have felt alone and abandoned if you were stuck alone in this house for months. Am I right?" Justin says. You slowly nod your head yes. "Im glad I decided to stay with you." Justin says softly. You lightly smile. Justin places your hands around his neck. You fully lay down on Justins body. Justin wraps his muscular arms around your back. "Besides...I probably would have gotten sexually frustrated for not being able to kiss your lips..." Justin whispers and then he romantically kisses your lips. "...and taste you." Justin whispers and licks your lips. "...and bite you..." Justin whispers and moves over to your neck. He sucks on your neck and bites into it. You softly moan. Justin moves back to your lips. "...and feel your naked body on me..." Justin whispers against your lips and tugs on the bottom of your tank top. "Kinda turning me on babe." You whisper against his lips. "Good." Justin says with a smile and passionatly kisses your lips.