chpt 400

You've spent hours at the hospital. You met so many fans and took tons of photos. You and Justin played with all the kids and talked to them like you knew them forever. Nurse Becky led you and Justin to the last patient of the day. "The little girl you are about to visit is Bailey. Shes six years old and is the sweetest little girl ever. She practically lives in the hospital. Her parents are both business workers and she rarely sees them. She stays here with us. Doctors always come in and play with her and just take care of her. We're like family to her." Nurse Becky says. You pout your bottom lip when you hear that she never really sees her parents. Nurse Becky peeks in through Bailey's room. "Bailey, you have guests." Beckys says with a grin. You hear excitment coming from the room and cant help but smile. Nurse Becky looks back at you and Justin and gestures you to walk in. As you walk in the room, you spot the little girl who you saw earlier when you entered the hospital. Bailey. Bailey sat on her hospital bed with a grin on her face when she saw you and Justin. "Hi Bailey!" Justin says warmingly. "Hi sweetie." You say as you walk to her bed. "Hi." She replies softly. "Im Justin and this is *yn*." Justin says softly. "I know." She replies and giggles. You can already tell she has a warm heart by that giggle of hers. "I saw you earlier. Remember?" You ask. Bailey nods her head yes. "So, do you listen to Justins music?" You ask. "Uhm yeah. I know one song. Its called....Baby Ohh." She says with a smile. "Baby Ohh?" You repeat and Justin softly laughs. "Do you want to sing it with me?" Justin asks. "Yes." She replies. Justin and Bailey start to sing Baby together. When they finish singing, you applaud for them. Bailey grins. "Is this your teddy bear?" You ask. "Yeah. Her name is Star." Bailey replies and grabs her teddy bear. Bailey starts to talk to Star which you found adorable.