chpt 343

You wake up to your phone near your face. You quickly pick up your phone and feel guilty cause you fell asleep and completely forgot to text back Justin. You saw that you had three unread messages from Justin.
Justin: ?
Justin: Baby are you still awake?
Justin: Good morning :) The last message was sent at 10:21 am. You check the time and it was 10:38 am. You reply to the message with, "Good morning! :) sorry I fell asleep last night". You get up from your bed and stretch your arms out. You yawn and start to make the bed. You then walk into the bathroom. You turn on the shower and walk over to the bathroom sink. You start to brush your teeth and wash your face. Afterwards, you strip naked and jump in the shower. You quickly wash your body and then turn off the water. You wrap your body in the nearest towel and walk in your room. You check your phone and recieved a message.
Justins: Its ok :) so whats up?
You: Got out of the shower and you?

You place your phone on the bed and dry your body with the towel. You go into the dressers and pull put a red lace bra and red lace underwears. A thought suddenly comes to mind. You kinda wanted to tease Justin. You grab your phone and press on the Camera App. You press the front camera and you angle the camera in a good position to get your face and boobs. You make a kissy face and snap the picture. You took a few more shots and then found the perfect shot. You start to giggle at how much hes gonna hate you for sending him this. You then recieved a message from Justin.
Justin: Eatin breakfast :) and ohh nice ;) You giggle and attach the perfect photo of you. You send the picture and captioned it with ';D'. You walk over to your dresser and pull out an outfit. You slipped on the outfit and looked in the mirror. You wore dark blue jeans with a striped red and white shirt and black socks. Your phone vibrated. You quickly look at your phone.
Justin: :O
Justin: what are u doing to me...Ur so beautiful. Cant wait to c u