chpt 376

Two days passed. You haven't seen Justin since the night you both 'danced' in your room. Justin tried coming over a few times but you urged him to stay with his family and friends. Its Friday and its the last full day in Canada. Tomorrow in the afternoon, you will be heading to New York for New Years. It was 5:30 pm and you were socializing with your mom in the living room. "Have you talked to Justin?" Your mom asks. "Not since last night." You reply. Your mom stays quiet as she surfs the web on her laptop. You sigh and stretch out on the couch. "Awh do you miss Justin?" Your mom asked as she caressed your legs. You slowly nod your head yes. You both remain quiet for a few minutes. You yawn and stand up from the couch. "Im gonna head upstairs." You say tired. "Alright." She replies and lightly smiles. You walk up the stairs and into your room. You plop down on your bed and stare up at the ceiling. Your phone suddenly vibrates. You grab your phone from your nightstand and saw that you recieved a message from Justin.
Justin: Get dressed and be out in five.

You stare at the text in confusion. Without replying back, you hopped off your bed and got dressed. You dressed up in black jeggings, long white sleeve shirt, red socks, and a black hoodie. You slipped on light brown Uggs and let your wavy long hair down. You put on black gloves and a black beanie. Your phone vibrates again. You run towards the phone.

Justin: Im here.

You place your phone in the hoodie pocket and run out of your bedroom. "Mom, im going out with Justin." You yell as you run to the front door. "Oh okay...be safe!" She yells back. You open the front door and close it behind you. You walk down the driveway and spot Patties car parked in the front of your house. In the front passenger seat was Ryan. Ryan rolls down the window. "Get in loser, we're going for a drive." He yells. You giggle and run towards the car.