chpt 251

After you both finished taking a shower, you walked into the closet and picked out an outfit. You decided to wear dark blue jeggings with a tight baby blue shirt. You slipped on a pair of white socks and you look over to the spot on the floor where you and Justin did it. A smile comes across your face and you walk out of the closet. "Oh Maxxie!" You yell as you walk out of the bedroom. Maxxie barks and whines at the bottom of the stairs. You laugh and walk down the stairs. "Awh poor baby. When you get older you'll be able to climb stairs, dont worry." You say in a baby voice. You pick up Maxxie and you give him a big kiss on the side of his face. You set him down and you walk into the kitchen. You grab an orange from the fruit bowl and you wash it in the sink. You peel the skin of the orange and you toss the skin in the garbage. You opened the orange and tossed a slice in your mouth. Maxxie follows you into the living room with his nose wiggling as he smells the scent of the orange. You suddenly spot the note you and Justin were writing to each other. You pick up the note and you walk over to the couch. You sit down and start to re-read it. You hear Justin running down the stairs. Maxxie runs towards the noise. "Babe!" Justin yells. "In here!" You yell back. Justin soon comes walking into the living room. You smile when you read the note. Justin sits next to you and starts to read it too. "Wait. Your not older than me." You say as you look at Justin. Justin looks at you confused. "In the note I asked, 'how old is she'...meaning me. And you wrote, 'My age. Im older though.'" Justin presses his fingers to your lips. "Shh you talk too much." Justin says. You laugh and push his fingers away. "Im serious. Did you forget that my birthday is before yours or...Or do you just want to seem older than me?" You ask. "How could I forget your birthday?" Justin asks. You can tell he was a bit insulted. You shrug. "I just made a mistake thats all..." Justin says. You stare at Justin. "You like to see yourself older, huh?" You say. "Well yeah. I wanna feel like I can protect you more..." Justin says. "Awh babe. You'll always protect me. It doesnt matter about the age. Besides, your like two times my size." You say. Justin remains silent. "And if you think about it, im only older than you by a couple of months. In a few months we'll be the same age." You say. Justin looks at you and caresses your cheek with his thumb. Justin tenderly presses his lips on yours. "So, speaking of birthdays...guess whos birthday is next weekend?" Justin says with a grin. You groan. "I dont want to turn nineteen!" You yell. Justin laughs. "Why not?" Justin asks. "Cause I'm going to start to get old and ugly." You complain. "Your never gonna get 'ugly'." Justin says seriously. You blush. Justin smiles and kisses your lips. You slowly lay down on the couch and Justin hovers over you. Justin pulls away from the kiss. "We got the bed. We got the closet. Now how about the couch?" Justin says softly. You bite your bottom lip. Justin leans down to you and passionatly kisses your lips. Justin moans and runs his hands up your shirt. Justin touches your bra. He caresses your breast and squeezes it. You moan. You quickly push Justin away. "Not today." You say with a smile. Justin looks at you confused and you stand up from the couch. You fix your bra and shirt and walk away. "Babe! Dont tease me! You cant just let me feel you up and then walk away! I got all excited for nothing! Literally!" Justin says as he looks down at his pants and presses down on 'Jerry'.