chpt 210

In front of you was the cutest puppy ever! You look confused. What! This cant be. You could've sworn it was a person chasing you. The puppy lays down in the grass and looks at you with the saddest eyes. You slowly sit up. You check the puppy to see if it had a collar. It was nowhere to be seen. You lift up the puppy and hold him in your arms. "Awh. You scared me little fella. I thought you were gonna kill me...do you have a home?" You say softly. The puppy licks your chin. You smile and giggle. The dog had a golden color fur and big brown eyes. Golden Retriever. You look at the dog and you noticed something. A boy. Justin suddenly comes running down the stairs. "*yn*" Justin yells. You ignore him as you scratch the puppys neck. Justin spots you and runs towards you. "*yn* are you okay?" Justin asks worriedly but stops when he sees the puppy. "Was this puppy the thing that made you scream?" Justin asks and laughs. You look at him annoyingly. "So...i thought it was a killer." You mumble. Justin laughs. "Its not funny. And where were you when I kept screaming? What if there was a killer?" You say. "Im sorry, I had to take an important call." Justin says. You roll your eyes and look back at the dog. "Your sucha cutie! Yes you are! Yes you are!" You say in a baby voice as you bring the puppy to your face. The puppy licks your cheek. "So how'd this little guy get in here?" Justin asks as he strokes the puppys back. "I have no clue. But, I do know that he doesnt have a family..." You say softly. Justin looks at you. "Nooo." Justin says. "What?" You ask with a small smile. "I know what your tryin do." Justin says. "Come on. Hes only a puppy." You say. "Yeah, for now. This little guy is gonna grow up to be a huge dog." Justin says. "So, its not his fault. Everyone grows up." You say. Justin shakes his head. You pout your lip at Justin. "Please." You say quietly. You lift up the puppy so that Justin is face to face with him. "Look how cute the puppy is." You say with a smile. A smile slowly comes across Justins face.