chpt 352

"Why didnt you do anything?" You ask as you walk up to your room. "What am I supposed to do? Hit her? Hell no. Everyones going to call me crazy and abusive." Justin replies as he follows behind you. "So..." You mumble. "Okay. Next time when she touches me, i'll make sure to smack the shit out of her...ya know cause its not like im trying to impress your family at how much of a good boyfriend I am." Justin says in a smart manner. "Dont be a smartass with me. Okay? Cause if I wasn't there to stop her, she would have gotten you where she wanted." You snap back as you open the door to your bedroom. "Thats not true." Justin replies. "Yes it is and you know it. You didnt even stop her. You just looked at me." You say. Justin closes the bedroom door after him. "Cause I was waiting for you to claw the bitch." Justin replies. You turn to face Justin and fold your arms across your chest. Justin sighs. "Ya know what pisses me off?" Justin asks. You remain quiet and look at Justin. "How you think that Amy can take me from you. What makes you think im going to let her do anything to me?" Justin says. "Any girl would act the same way if they were in my position." You reply. Justin shakes his head. "Do you not understand how much I love you?" Justin asks. "I do understand Justi-" You say but get interruped. "What do you want me to do to prove to you that your the only one im planning to be with for the rest of my life." Justin says. Your speechless. "Mhhm." Justin moans. Justin walks closer to you. "Tell me." Justin says. You sigh. Justin goes so close to you, you feel his chest rising up and down when he breathes. "Tell me." Justin whispers.