chpt 202

After everyone ate, Scooter obviously payed the check. Everyone scoots out of the booth and stretches before they walk back to the cars. You and Justin walk towards his Fisker and hop in. Justin starts the car engine and backs out of the parking space. He drives out of the parking lot and towards the house followed by the boys. When you both reached the house, Justin parks his car in the driveway and you both get out. Justins Range Rover pulls up into the driveway afterwards. You and Justin both sit on the hood of Justins Fisker as you wait for the guys to get out of the car. You gaze at the beautiful sunset of California. You suddenly hear car doors closing. You look at the boys and you watch them walk towards you and Justin. They all looked so tired. Kenny was yawning. Alfredo was walking slowly. Moshe had his hand on his belly. Scooters eyes looked like they were going to close forever once his eyelids meet. "Soo.." Justin says awkwardly. You look at Justin with a raised eyebrow. "Its gettin kinda late..." Justin says. "And?" Scooter replies. "Isn't it time for you guys to leave?" Justin asks slowly. You smack Justin on his arm. How rude. "No. You guys look so tired. I dont think anyone of you guys can drive." You say. Justin looks at you to see where you were leading this conversation. "Thanks but-" Alfredo says but you interrupt him. "Oh stop it. Look at you! You can barely keep your eyes open." You say. Justin fold his arms. "You guys can all sleep over for the night and leave first thing in the morning." You say with a smile. Justin looks at you with his mouth wide open. "Sounds good?" You ask. Alfredo gives you a thumbs up as he walks passed you and towards the front door. The rest of the guys agree to stay and walk into the house. "Babe." Justin says and whines. You ignore him and hop off the car. "*yn*" Justin says. You walk past him and towards the front door of the house. Justin moans loudly as he follows you. You secretly giggle as you and Justin walk into the house.