chpt 204

WARNING: (sexual content) He then starts to kiss you down your neck, onto your chest, and to your stomach. Justin then moves back to your face and presses his lips passionatly on yours. You run your hands through Justins hair as you kiss his lips. Justin sticks his tongue down your mouth and you both fight for dominance with each others tongues. You reach for Justins shirt and you take it off him. Justin reaches for your shirt and slides it off you. Justin rolls over, making you on top. You slowly thrust your hips into him as you kiss his lips. You slide your hands down to his abs. You start to peck his abs and kiss him up to his neck. You kiss his neck and then bite it. Justin moans when you bite hard.You move up to his lips and tenderly kiss them as you take off his shorts. Justin rolls again, making him on top. He kisses your lips as he takes off your shorts. Justin slowly bites your lip and tugs at it. Justin lets go of your lip and smiles. You smile back and pull his head towards you and kiss his soft lips. After a few minutes, you and Justin are naked under the sheets. Justin moves to your ear and whispers, "Ready?" You nod your head. You feel sudden pleasure which causes you to moan. Justin moans and kisses your forehead. You place your hands on his back and claw at his skin from the feeling you were recieving. The pleasure lasts for a long period of time. Soon, you and Justin were under the sheets. You were wrapped in Justins muscular arms. You both were breathing heavily. Justin moves a strand of your hair out of your face.