chpt 324

You feel a pair of lips peck at your shoulder. You slowly open your eyes and turn your head to see Justin kissing your shoulder. "Good morning." Justin says with a smile. You smile back and rest your head back down on the pillow and lay on your stomach. Justin gathers all your hair on one side of your neck, causing the other side to be hair-free. Justin bends down to your neck and softly pecks it. You giggle as it tickles you. "Lets-(kiss)-go-(kiss)-take-(kiss)-a-(kiss)-shower-(kiss). " Justin says. You smile and stretch out on the bed. You yawn and look over at Justin. "Last night was amazing." You say. Justin blushes. You giggle at his red cheeks and take the blankets off of you. You crawl off the bed and quickly run into the master bathroom naked. "Are you coming or what?" You shout from the bathroom as you turn on the shower faucet. You jump in the steaming shower and rinse your body under the hot water. Justin walks into the bathroom and steps in the shower with you. After washing your bodies, you start to wash each others hair. You love washing Justins hair. You massage Justins scalp causing more soap suds to form on his head. You start to hum to a Christmas song. Justin notices what song your humming to so he hums along. "Babe, this isnt high school musical. Where you can just sing along." You say with a grin. Justin laughs. You make Justin stand underneath the water and you rinse the soap out. Justin pulls you underneath the water with him and rinses your hair too. Justin places his palms on your hips and goes down to your ear. "Ya know, you still have that lingerie that we recently got." Justin whispers. "I know." You reply and turn to face him. "Im saving that for the night of Christmas." You say as you bite down on your bottom lip. "Ouhh. Damn. Christmas please speed up!" Justin shouts. You playfully hit Justins chest. "You had enough fooling around last night so calm your hormones." You say. Justin laughs. "What can I say...i like showing my love for you." Justin says as he licks his lips.