chpt 232

You spot Justin taking in control of the cooking. He was standing by the stove and frying the bacon. You walk over to him and you wrap your arms around his neck. Justin puts down the spatula and wraps his arms around your waist. "How was the call with your mom?" Justin asks. "It was nice. She told me that you called her." You reply. "She said that?" Justin says and acts confused. You laugh into Justins chest and you nod your head yes. "Thank you baby." You say as you run your hands up and down his bare chest from underneath his shirt. Justin smiles and caresses your chin with his thumb and pointer finger. Justin leans down and gives you a long slobbery kiss on your cheek. You groan and try to push Justin away. Justin holds onto you tightly and laughs. He starts to lick your cheek. "Ewww! Justin! Stooop!" You yell and laugh. Justin lets go of you and you gently push him on his chest. You grab the spatula and start to flip the bacon. Justin slowly tip toes over to you and you point the spatula at him before he comes any closer. "Stop it!" I have to cook!" You yell with a grin. Justin ignores you and continues to walk towards you. "Justin!" You yell again. Justin runs towards you and you scream. Justin chases you around the kitchen. "Justin! Please! Stop!" You yell. "Thats not what you were saying last night!" Justin yells as he grabs you from your waist. You scream and laugh. Justin turns you around and looks into your eyes. Justin smiles and kisses your lips romantically. Justin pulls away from the kiss. The kiss made you speechless. "Alright. Now get out of my kitchen!" You yell with a grin. Justin laughs and walks away. You quickly smack his ass and you walk back to the stove.