chpt 357

Hours passed and it was already four o' clock. You looked in your dresser and examined all your clothes. You wanted to wear something simple. You decided to wear a red v-neck shirt, with dark blue skinny jeans and black socks. After you slipped on the outfit, you placed your black Uggs on your feet and a white scarf around your neck. Yougrab your curling iron from your luggage and you walk into the bathroom. You plug in the curling iron. As soon as the curling iron heated, you began to make loose curls. Then, applying light makeup. When you finish, you walk back into the room and put on some deoderent and spray on Justins Girlfriend fragrance. You know how much Justin loves it when you wear it. You top the look off with a pair of medium hoop earrings, Justins J-shaped necklace he gave you, and the infinity ring Justin also gave you. You look into the mirror and examine your look. Perfect. You slip on a black coat and grab a small black bag and add a few needed things in, such as your wallet, phone, chapstick, mints, etc... "*yn*!" Your mom yells from downstairs. "Coming!" You yell as you grab your bag and piece of paper with the address of the cabin. You open your door and run downstairs. You meet your mom at the front door. She was carrying a plate of cookies for you to bring over at the party. "I'll meet you in the car, I have to go get a few presents from under the Christmas tree." You say. Your mom agrees and walks out the front door. You walk into the living room and grab the presents that read, Jazzy, Jaxon, Pattie, Jeremy, and Erin. You quickly walk to the front door, close it behind you, and walk towards the car. You place the gifts in the trunk and hop into the front passenger seat. You hand your mom the paper of the address. She examines the address and punches it in the GPS. Your mom starts to drive off as soon as she was given the first set of directions.