chpt 339

"We were fooling around." Justin says. Pattie nods her head in suspicion. "Alright. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes." Pattie says and walks out of Justins room. Justin closes the door after her. "This door needs a lock." Justin says. You place your hand on your forehead and groan. You slowly walk over to Justins bed and lay down on it. "That was so embarrassing." You say. Justin walks over to his bed and crawls to the other side of the bed. He lays down beside you. "We're a couple. Im sure my mom understands." Justin says. "She probably thinks that im just a horny girlfriend..." You mumble. Justin chuckles. "Your not and I know she doesnt think that way about you. Shes known you since you were a baby." Justin replies. "If anything I should be the one worried that they call me horny...cause I was just on top of you when she walked in...everyone always sees hickeys on your neck." Justin says. You softly giggle. "True. You actually are a bit kinky." You say as you look at Justin. Justin looks back at you and blushes. "I mean, your the one who decided to have sex in a closet. Your the one who wanted to have sex in the bathtub. Your the one who picked out and bought me a lingerie for Christmas. Your the one who-" You say but get interrupted. "Okay okay I get it." Justin says and softly laughs. "I didnt say it was a problem though..." You say. Justin looks over at you with his eyebrows raised in interest. "You like it when im sexual?" Justin questions with a smile. You slowly nod your head yes. "Who doesnt like to be pleasured and satisfied?" You ask. Justin smiles at you. "I think you might be the kinky one in the relationship." Justin replies and points at you. You cover your face and blush. "I like you even more for admitting that you like kinky stuff." Justin says as he licks his lips. "Oh really." You say slowly as you pull Justin ontop of you. Justin looks in amazement at how controlling your being right now. Your faces centimeters away from his. Justin slowly leans down to you. Your lips were about to touch but they dont. You both madly wanted each other but restrained yourselves cause the tension is to flawless to be broken.