chpt 281

The party was starting to cool down. Your cousins, aunts, and uncles left the party and headed back to their hotels. Justins grandparents and relatives left besides his parents and siblings. Ryan, Alfredo, and Chaz stayed along. Your mom is also staying longer. You walk into the living room and spot Justin playing with Jazzy and Jaxon on the floor. You smile and lean on a wall as you fold your arms and watch Justin. Justin had Maxxie in his hands and Jazzy and Jaxon were gently petting him. You smile. You know Justin really missed them. He seems so happy with them. Justin looks up at you and motions you to go next to him. You walk over to him and you sit down on the carpet. Jaxon smiles when he sees you. He walks over to you and jumps in your arms. "Hi Jaxon! Remember me?" You ask with a smile. Jaxon nods his head yes. "Whats my name?" You ask. "*yn*." Jaxon says very quietly. You grin. "Yay! High five!" You say and hold up your hand for him. Jaxon high fives. "Watch this." Justin says. "Jaxon. Pound it." Justin says and balls his fist. Jaxon does the same and pounds his little fist into Justins. "Peace." Justin says and holds up the peace sign. Jaxon copies and does it too. "Swag." Justin says and folds his arms across his chest and makes the duck face. Jaxon mimicks him and does it too. You start to laugh. "Oh my gosh! Thats too cute!" You say with a grin. Justin holds Jazzy in his arms. Jazzy pretends to sleep and Justin pretends to sleep with her. "Uh oh. Did Jazzy and Justin fall asleep?" You ask playfully. Jazzy starts to laugh. Jaxon walks over to Justin and starts to tug on Justins arm. "Juju. Wake up." Jaxon says. You smile. Justin doesnt wake up. Jazzy wakes up from her pretend nap and starts laughing. "Justin! Wakkey wakkey!" Jazzy says with a grin. Justin was smiling but still had his eyes closed. Justin starts to snore. Jazzy and Jaxon laugh. You crawl over to Justin. "Lets tickle Justin and see if he wakes up. Okay?" You whisper. Jazzy and Jaxon nod their heads in agreement. You all start to tickle Justin on his side stomach and his feet. Justin suddenly wakes up from his "nap".