chpt 312

You look out the window the whole entire drive. Chicago was beautiful. The snow was the whitest snow ever! It looked like the inside of a snowglobe. Everything was perfect. The cab driver soon drives into Downtown. Justin grabs his iPhone from his bookbag and snaps pictures. Downtown was filled with people. Most of them carrying shopping bags. Lights lit up the trees, the smell of peppermint surrounded the air, and peoples laugher filled up everywhere. The cab driver soon pulls up to this huge building. "This is where we're staying?" You ask Justin. Justin nods his head in agreement. Justin pays the cab driver. "Ready?" Justin asks. You squeal in excitment. You open the car door and run back to the trunk, while Justin runs to grab a cart for the luggages. You take out as many luggages as possible. Justin rolls the cart to you and places the luggages inside. After you finish, Justin closes the trunk. He pats the trunk and waves goodbye to the cab driver. Justin helps you roll up the cart into the hotel. A worker opens the entrance door for you two. You both thank him and walk in the hotel lobby. You both walk over to the main desk with the cart. Justin checks in and was handed a card to the room. "Your penthouse is on the 35th floor. Enjoy your stay." The worker at the front desk says. "Penthouse?" You mumble and look at Justin. Justin ignores your confused look and walks over to the elevator. You catch up to Justin. "Justin. You checked in a penthouse!" You whisper demandingly to Justin. Justin looks at you and nods his head yes. Justin reaches and presses the 'up' button for the elevator. "Are you freaking crazy! Penthouses are expensive as fuck!" You say. Justin laughs. "I think you forgot who your dating." Justin replies with a sly grin.