chpt 354

What did I say about coming in the bedroom when we have guests?" Your mom says from your bedroom door. You sigh. "We're coming now." You mumble as you get off your bed. "Well its too late now. People are already leaving." Your mom says dissapointed. Yes! Finally! "Awhh." You moan in "sadness". Your mom leaves your door open and walks away. "Lets go see if your moms still downstairs. You need a ride home." You say as you walk to your door. Justin scoffs. "Im old enough to walk home by myself." Justin replies. You roll your eyes and walk out your bedroom. You walk down the stairs and Justin follows behind you. You both walk around the house looking for Pattie. No one was in the house, nor your mom or Pattie. You open the front door to see your mom and Pattie giving their goodbyes to the guests. You and Justin stand by the front door and wave goodbye to a few people as well. You suddenly spot Amy saying her goodbyes to your cousins by a car. Amy looks over at you and smiles. You give her a blank face. Amy walks towards you guys. "Hey. I just want to say sorry if I ever made it seem like I was hitting on Justin. I would never do that to you. You guys are an amazing couple and I wish you guys the best." Amy says. All her words are lies. You lightly smile at her. "Thanks." Your reply. "Im glad we got that over with." Amy says and softly giggles. You all stay silent. "So...it was nice seeing you again *yn* and its nice to finally meet you." Amy says and looks at Justin. Justin smiles at her. "So...should we like exchange numbers? Justin do you want to give me yours or..." Amy asks. You scoff inside your head. "Don't you want my number instead?" You reply. "Uhmmm...i was hoping to get Justins number instead-" Amy says but you quickly stop her from talking by stepping back inside your house, bringing Justin with you and closing the door in her face. "Ugh. Bitches these days." You say and walk towards the living room. Justin grins at you and follows you.