chpt 267

"Im kinda scared..." You say but a bit excited. Your knee starts to tremble as you sit in Justins car. Justin softly laughs as he drives. "Don't be..." Justin replies and glances over at you. "Are you sure this girls good?" You ask. "C'mon. Its your first time getting a tattoo.Im not gonna take you to a shitty artist." Justin says. You look out the window. "Don't worry babe." Justin says and caresses your thigh with his hand. Justin drives for about ten minutes and then parks in front of a tattoo shop. You both get out of the car. You link arms with Justin and you both enter the tattoo shop. Inside the shop was covered with tattoo examples on the walls. You gasp in amazement. You pull Justin to a section that really caught your attention. Birds. "You wanna bird tattoo?" Justin asks with a grin. "Thinking about it." You reply. You both continue to examine the designs. "Ouh this one is really cute." You say and point at a design that had three birds flying. "Thats nice." Justin replies. A lady soon approaches you both. "Justin!" The lady says. You both turn around. "Amy!" Justin shouts and welcomes her with a hug. Amy was young looking and very pretty. "Planning on adding another tattoo?" Amy asks. "No, im actually here to get *yn* her first tattoo." Justin says. Amy looks at you and smiles. "Hello! Im Amy, im a tattoo artist at this shop." Amy says and shakes your hand. "Hi. Its nice to meet you." You reply. "So, why do you want a tattoo?" Amy asks. "To remember my eighteenth year of age." You reply and smile. "Awh how cute! Do you have a design in mind?" She asks. "Uhmm..." You say. You glance at the design with the three birds. "I think so." You reply. "Which one?" Amy asks. You point at the design. "Nice choice! Now, where do you plan on having the design?" Amy asks. "Uhmm...probably on the left side of my back...just below my shoulder." You reply. Just raises his eyebrows in amazement and smiles. "I like that." Justin says. You softly giggle. "Alright. If you can just fill out this form, you'll be able to get that design. When you finish filling the form out, just meet me in the back studio." Amy says and smiles. She walks away. "Oh and Justin. You can obviously join your girlfriend. I know you will be a nice comfort to her." Amy shouts. "Alright!" Justin shouts back. You sit down on a chair and fill out the form as Justin examines the tattoo designs. After a couple minutes, you finish. "Alright. Lets go." You say. You let out a sigh of nervousness. Justin wraps his arms around your waist from behind as you both walk towards Amy. "I like where you choose to put the tattoo." Justin whispers in your ear. You smile. Once you both reached Amy, you hand Amy the form. Amy was sitting on her stool and had everything ready. "Alright *yn*. Im gonna need you to take off your shirt to be able to tattoo you. Is that okay?" Amy asks worried. "Of course!" You reply. You hand Justin your phone. Justin closes the studio door. You slip off your shirt leaving you in your bra. You hand Justin your shirt. You sit down on chair. You rest your stomach and chest on the chair. "Did you want all the birds shaded black?" Amy asks. "Yes." You reply. "Okay, im first going to apply the stencil on you. It wont hurt." Amy says. You nod your head in agreement. Amy grabs a wax like paper with the design. She presss onto your upper back. She presses it down. She peels of the paper and the design was stuck on your upper back. "Is that where you want it?" Amy asks. You look through a mirror. "Yeah. Its perfect." You say and smile. "Okay. Here I go." Amy says and turns on a buzzing pen like machine. Justin walks over to you and kneels down so hes at eye level with you. He reaches for your hand and holds it. "Im right here okay." Justin whispers. Amy presses the needle onto your back and you squeeze Justins hand.