chpt 233

"Justin! Breakfast is ready!" You yell as your pour the finished scrambled eggs onto two plates. Justin comes running down the stairs and walks into the kitchen. You hand Justins his plate. "Thank you." Justin says and gives you a peck on the lips. You grab your plate of eggs and bacon and you walk upstairs into your room. Justin follows you and you both lay down on the bed. Maxxie barks and begs as he smells the breakfast. "No!" You scold at Maxxie. Justin reaches for a piece of bacon and throws it at Maxxie. "Justin! Dont give him food. He has his own food." You say as you grab Justins laptop from under the bed. Justin mimicks you and turns on the tv. You click the browser and you type in ABC Family. "What are you watching?" Justin asks with his mouth full of eggs. "Pretty Little Liars." You reply as you click the Halloween episode special. "Oh my gosh. Are you kidding me?" Justin says with a chuckle. "Hey! I don't judge what you watch. So shut up." You reply. Justin laughs. You finish eating your breakfast and you place the empty plate on the nightstand. You rest the laptop on a pillow and you lay down as you watch PLL. Justin lifts up Maxxie on the bed and Maxxie comes walking towards you. He sniffs around and then lays down,beside you. You smile and wrap your arm around Maxxie.