chpt 256

"Hey babe, is it okay if Alfredo comes over?" Justin asks. "Yeah of course! You don't need to ask permission for your friends to come over your house." You say as you fix your hair through the bathroom mirror. "Our...our house." Justin corrects and peeks his head through the bathroom. You smile. "Just remember, im your girlfriend. Not your mother. You can do whatever you want." You say. "Thats something every boyfriend wants to hear." Justin says. "Sometimes..." You add on. Justin chuckles. "I like a women in control. I think its sexy." Justin says as he walks into the bathroom and winks at you. Justin was shirtless. He had a shirt in his right hand. You watch him through the mirror as he slips on his shirt. You walk over to Justin and you stand in front of him. "You know what I think is sexy?" You say. You bite down on your bottom lip. "Whats that?" Justin asks with a grin. "Nevermind." You say and walk out of the bathroom. "Alright. Your just gonna leave me hanging." Justin says with a grin and follows you out. "Yeah. Its better to leave a guy guessing." You say with a wink. Justin softly laughs. You walk into the closet and you decide to slip on a pair of uggs. As you walk out, you spot the mask Justin scared you with earlier. You get startled. You scoff and kick the mask into a corner. You walk out of the closet and sit on the bed. "What are you and Alfredo planning on doing when he gets here?" You ask. "Probably X-box." Justin says. "Figures." You mumble. "What?" Justin asks. "What?" You reply back. Justin squints his eyes at you and look at you suspiciously. "I dont know. I guess we'll find out when he comes." Justin says and walks over to you. "Well if guests are going to come over....I should start cleaning the kitchen." You say and stand up. "Its not a guest. Its Alfredo." Justin replies. "Still gotta clean up the kitchen." You say and walk towards the bedroom door. ''Shhh babe. I know how to do this. Im not stupid." Justin says. You put your hands up in surrender. "Alright. All yours." You say backing away. You start to windex the countertops and Justin starts to rinse the dishes. After Justin finished rinsing, he struggles on opening the dishwasher. You look over at Justin. "Babe. Do you need help?" You ask. You knew he needed help, he just doesnt want to admit it. "Nope. Got everything under control." Justin says. You continue to clean. Justin gets angry and stares at the dishwasher. "Okay...uh...uhmm...how do you...how do you open this?" Justin mumbles. "What? Are you asking for my help?" You ask with a smile. Justin folds his arms across his chest and leans on a kitchen counter. You walk over to the dishwasher. You lightly press on a handle and it opens up. "I knew that." Justin says softly.