chpt 384

Jenny and Abi yawn, causing everyone else to yawn back. "Dude, im gettint tired." Ryan admits. "Sucks that you're gonna have to drive back home." Justin says with a grin. "Oh shut up." Ryan replies. You giggle as you sit in front of the blazing fire. "Alright, we should get going. *yn* needs some rest." Justin says and stands up from the log. "I'm gonna bring the stuff back to the car and i'll start the car for you, Ryan." Justin teases and walks towards the car. Ryan ignores him and gives Abi his goodbye kisses. You stand up and stretch out your legs. You gather all the blankets and hug goodbye to everyone besides Ryan, since hes driving you back. "I guess this is our last hug til the next time I see you." Chaz says. You lightly smile. "Im gonna miss you." You admit. "Im gonna miss you too." Chaz replies and smiles. You give Chaz one last big hug. "If you ever pull another nasty prank on me, Im gonna make your life a living hell." You say and smile sweetly. Chaz looks at you with scared eyes and you walk into the woods, followed by Ryan. When you both reached the car, Ryan sat in the drivers seat and you joined Justin in the backseat. You look out the window and wave goodbye to Chaz, Abi, and Jenny as they all walk towards Chaz's car. Ryan placed the car in Drive and drove down the empty road. Ryan reaches for the stereo and blasts music for a distraction so he wouldnt fall asleep while driving. You look at the time in the car, 11:13 pm. Justin holds your hand causing you to look at him. Justin pulled you into him and wrapped his right arm around your waist. You both kick up your feet and lay on the backseat. You unfolded a blanket and placed it ontop of you and Justin. "Wake me up when we arrive." Justin says softy as he closes his eyes and rests on another blanket for a head pillow. You lighty scoff. "Don't take a nap." You pout. Justin peeks his eyes open and smiles.