chpt 292

You walk down the stairs and was greeted by Maxxie. You walk into the kitchen and Justin stops you from walking by holding onto your hand. You yelp as he turns you around so your now facing him. Justin pulls you into him. Your body presses up against his naked chest. "Dont be mad." Justin says in a cute voice. You roll your eyes.and look away. "Hey." Justin says softly. He grabs your chin and makes you look into his eyes. "Let me see that beautiful smile of yours." Justin whispers. You have a still face. "Come on." Justin cooed. He places both of his hands on your face and forces you to smile with his two pointer fingers. "Wow. Your so sexy." Justin says sarcastically. You giggle and push Justins hands off your face. "I love you." Justin says. "I love you too." You reply. Justin gently kisses your lips. Maxxie suddenly bites on Justins sweatpants and tugs on them. Justin pulls away from the kiss and you both look down at Maxxie. "Ayy!" Justin yells. Maxxie continues to bite. Justin bends down and takes his pants out of Maxxies mouth out. He picks Maxxie up and scolds him. You giggle and spot the three racks of clothing from Top Shop you had recieved as a birthday present. "Babe. Can you please help me carry all these clothes up into the closet?" You ask. "Sure." Justin says and sets Maxxie down on the floor. You and Justin start to carry as many clothes as possible up into the closet. After you both finished, you layed down on the bed. Justins phone suddenly rings. "Hello?" Justin says as he answers the phone call and walks over to the bed and sits down. "Whats up bro?...Nah, we're just chillin......tonight?.....what time?......" Justin says. You look at Justin and Justin looks at you. "Hold on lemme ask her." Justin says and puts the phone down to his chest. "The guys want to know if we want to join them tonight." Justin tells you. "Where?" You ask. "Bowling." Justin replies. You nod your head yes. "Alright. We're going. Wheres it at?" Justin asks. Justin nods his head in agreement as he gets directions. "Okay. See ya bro." Justin says and hangs up. He sighs and looks at you. "Bowling!" Justin shouts and dances around.