chpt 383

"Help!" You yell as you run through the woods. The footprints behind you getting closer and closer. Too scared to look back at the canibal eating animal, you continue to run towards the pit. "Justin!" You yell. As you look forward, you spot Ryan and Chaz worriedly looking into the woods. "Help!" You yell from the top of your lungs. Your Uggs slighty slipping as you run through the snow. Tears start building up in your eyes. Wheres Justin? He said he'll be here when you needed him. "Justin!" You yell again. As you get closer to the pit, the bottom of the Uggs caused you to slip on the snow. You fall on the snow and scream in horror. "Justin!" You yell once more. Your feet were suddenly grabbed by....a pair of hands? You look down to see a person wearing a familiar hoodie, hiding their face. The person hovers over you and removes their hoodie, revealing themself. Justin. "Justin?" You mumble as Justin hovers over you. Justin grins his infamous grin. "You were so scared." Justin says as he softly laughs. Anger builds up in your body and you push Justin off you. You stand up and dust the cold snow off your clothes. Justin stands up and continues to laugh. "Asshole." You mumble and slowly walk away. "Awh, c'mon. It was funny baby." Justin says as he walks after you. You spun around and faced Justin. "Seeing me nearly have a heart attack after thinking I was being chased by a wolf, is funny to you?" You ask angrily. Justin stops laughing and reads your face. "It was a joke." Justin replies. "That wasnt a joke. That was an asshole move." You say in digust and turn back around, walking towards the pit. Justin kept repeating your name but you didnt respond. You walked out of the woods and towards the fire. As you walk, you spot Ryan and Chaz laughing their asses off. "You guys knew?" You ask shocked. "Of course!" Chaz says in between his laughs. You look at them in disappointment and roll your eyes as you walk towards the fire. Jenny and Abi stare at you in guilt as they knew you were going to get pranked on. You quickly warm yourself up by the fire and Justin walks next to you.