chpt 340

You and Justin both walk out of Justins bedroom once Pattie called you guys for dinner. You were a bit shaky and stunned at the powerful moment you and Justin had. As you walk towards the dining room, Justin slips his hands in yours. You look down at your interlocked hands and up at Justin. He smiled at you in a comforting way. You blush and move a strand of your hair behind your ear. You enter the dining room where your mom, Pattie, and Justins grandparents were waiting for you two. You and Justin walk towards the two empty seats. It sucked cause the seats werent seated next to each other. No one wanted to move from their seat to try to make you and Justin sit together. There was an empty seat between your mom and Justins grandma and an empty seat between Justins grandpa and Pattie. You choose to sit between your mom and Justins grandma. Luckily Justin was sitting across from each other you so you can look at each other. "Lets say a prayer. Justin would you like to do the honors?" Pattie asks. "Uhm sure." Justin says. Everyone bows their heads. "Thank you God for having everyone at this table be here today. Thank you for this delicious food on our tables and for giving my mom the skills to cook. Thank you. Amen." Justin says and opens his eyes. Everyone repeated Amen after him. You lift your head up and everyone starts to dig in for food. Set on the table was corn, steak, and potatoes. You grab a little of each and dig into your food. You look up at Justin to see him already staring at you. You smile at him and he smiles back. After a few more spoons of food you look back up at Justin. Justin feels your eyes staring at him so he looks up at you. Justin gives you the kissy face and you blush. After eating you thanked Pattie for dinner and your mom took everyones dirty dish. Pattie looks over at Justin as though she wants to confess something. Justin." Pattie says. Justin looks at his mom and gives her his attention. "I want to talk to you about what I heard in the news." Pattie says seriously. Uh oh. Justin lets out a sigh cause he already knows whats coming. "I already know mom." Justin says already annoyed. "Alright well im going to tell you anyways cause I am your mother." Pattie says as she looks into Justins eyes. You sit in silence as you listen to their conversation. "Okay. First of all, why'd you do it?" Pattie questions. "Cause he was being a jackass." Justin replies. "How?" Pattie asks. "He was disrespectful and talking to *yn* as though she was some whore." Justin replies. Pattie looks over at you and gives you a 'did that really happen' look. You slowly nod your head at her. "I understand that you were mad because of how he was treating *yn*, but you cant just fight people in public and cause a scene." Pattie says. "Im sorry but I was heated. I had to do something to straighten the guy out." He says. "What about *yn*. Weren't you thinking about her when you threw the first punch? Didnt you ask youself, Geez. She might be really disappointed in me after this. I shouldnt do this." Pattie says. Justin stays quiet."Cause I know for sure that she was upset. Right?" Pattie asks. You dont reply back. With your no response, Pattie knew she was right. Justin sighs and places his elbow on his right knee. He places his right hand on his face and rests his face in his palm. "Now. In the future I better not hear that you got in another fight. Do you hear me?" Pattie demands. "Yes mother." Justin replies. "Okay. You can go now." Pattie says. Justin quickly stands up from the chair and walks out the dining room. Justin gives you a look to follow him. You thank Pattie again for the food and leave the dining room. Justin walks into his bedroom and you follow behind him.