chpt 348

Justin comes walking back into your room. Already dressed in the new pair of underwear you gave him and his clothes. Justin crawled over to you on the bed and layed next to you. He wrapped his arm around your neck and you layed your head on his chest. "Did you have fun?" You ask and look up at Justin. Justin looks down at you and chuckles. "Are you kidding? That was....amazing." Justin says. You giggle and plant a kiss on the section where his crown tattoo would be if his shirt was off. "You really turned me on downstairs." Justin says and shakes his head. You smile. "I tried to tell you that my mom was coming but you kept...pleasuring me...and I didnt really want that moment to end." You reply. "Really? You told me?" Justin asks confused. "Yeah. But it was in between my moans so I don't think you heard." You say. Justin holds you tighter in his arms. "We have to do that again." Justin says. "But this time. No interruptions." You say. Justin agrees and laughs. You both stay silent for a minute. "Oh. Almost forgot." Justin says and pulls out his phone from his sweatpants pocket. Justin hands it to you. "What?" You ask. "Unlock my phone." Justin says. You slowly slide your finger against the phone screen to unlock it and you put in Justins four digit password. You gasp when Justins phone screen background is the picture you sent him with you in your bra. "Justin!" You whine. Justin laughs. "Im gonna change it right now!" You say as you press the settings. Justin quickly takes his phone from your hands. "No. Leave it. I like it." Justin says with a smile and stares at the picture. "What if your parents or family sees it?" You say. "They dont know my password." Justin replies. "And I dont care if they see. Your my girlfriend. Im supposed to have pictures of you." Justin says as he put his phone back in his pocket. You sigh and place your head back down on Justins chest.