chpt 381

You cuddle up with Justin as you try to keep warm. "Do you want me to get you an extra sweater from the car?" Justin asked. You quickly shook your head no. Justin touches your cheeks and found them as cold as ice. "You're gonna get sick baby. Im going to get you a sweater." Justin says. Before he was about to stand up, you pull him back down to you. "Dont go." You mumble. Your eyes filled up with sadness. "Why not?" Justin lightly chuckles. "Cause...its dark out and im scared." You say softly. "If this is about the wolves, stop. You cant be afraid of them." Justin replies. Justin tries to stand up but you hold him down. "Stay...please." You whisper. Justin looks into your scared eyes and sighs. "Fine." He mumbles and wraps his arms back around you. You lightly smile and rub your cold nose on his hoodie, keeping it warm. "We got it. We decided your dare." Chaz says in excitment. You groan. "Do I have to do a dare? Im too cold to move." You complain. Completely ignoring you, Ryan explains your dare. "Since you're so afraid of wolves...we dare you to stand in the middle of the dark woods over there and wait for five minutes." Ryan says. Your jaw drops. "Yeah no. Pass." You reply. "Haaail nah. You're doing it." Ryan demanded. You groan and think about all the things that could be out there in the woods. "Its not safe." You reply. "Nothings gonna happen to you." Chaz says. You slowly shake your head in disagreement. "Face your fears." Jenny says sweetly. Da fuck. Girl, you wouldn't be saying that if it were you they were forcing to go into the woods. You sigh. "You'll do fine baby." Justin encourages and kisses your head. "Fine." You mumble. Chaz and Ryan scream of excitment. "Alright. Now go." Chaz says and points to the area in the woods. You look up at Justin and he looks down at you. "If I die..." You say but Justin chuckles. "You're not gonna die." Justin says. "If I die...I want you to know that I love you." You say softly, fighting back the giggles. Justin smiles. "I love you too." Justin replies. You peck Justins lips and sit up from the log.