chpt 289

You and Justin both lay in each others arms on the bed. You both look into each others eyes. "Jazzy and Jaxon really love you." You whisper. "I love them too..." Justin whispers back. "Gosh. They're so lucky to have a big brother like you." You say. Justin lightly smiles. "Your so loving, caring, talented,smart, funny,...sexy." You say and smile. Justin softly laughs and pulls you closer into him. "I just worry that one day they'll forget me. Since I barely see them." Justin says softly. "Dont be silly. They'll never forget you. Trust me." You reply. "Hakuna Matata!" You shout. Justin chuckles. "It means no worries for the rest of your days." You sing in Justins neck. Justin laughs. "Your cute." Justin says. You pull away from Justins neck.You stare at Justins smile. You slowly start to outline Justins lips with your pointer finger. "I like your lips." You whisper. Justin grabs your hand and starts to gently kiss it. "I like your lips too." Justin replies. You reach up to Justin and peck his lips. "Yesterday at the spa, the lady taught me some massage techniques." You say as you bite down on your bottom lip. "Would you like to show me what you learned?" Justin asks with a grin. You crawl off the bed and walk into the bathroom. You grab a lotion bottle and walk back into the room. You crawl on the bed next to Justin. "Okay. Your gonna have to take off your hoodie and shirt. "Oouh I like where this is going." Justin says flirtatiously. Justin reaches for his hoodie and takes it off. You help him take off his shirt. "Okay. Now lay down on your stomach." You say. Justin turns around and lays down on his stomach. He fold his arms and rest his chin on them. You sit on Justins lower back and you open the lotion bottle. You squeeze some lotion on Justins back.