chpt 211

You sigh and reach for Justins phone. You unlock his iPhone and you were suddenly taken to the 'Call Log'. An unfamiliar number was the most recent caller. You look in confusion. "Wait a minute..." You mumble. You grab your phone that was on the night stand. You quickly go to your contacts. You press on a Contact. Your stomache drops when you see that the number that was on Justins most recent callers, was Selenas number. What the hell. You cant believe Justin had the nerve to talk to Selena on the phone. You look over at the time the phone call occured. 2:42 pm. You look over at the time now. Its 3:04 pm. It all came to you. Justin was having a conversation with Selena when you were outside screaming for his help. You scoff and quickly shut off Justins phone and throw it on the bed. You lay down in your bikini on the bed in frustration and wait til Justin comes back home. You decide to go on Justins laptop in the mean time. After what felt like two hours, Justin opens the front door. "Honey, we're home!" Justin yells. You close the laptop shut when you hear his voice. You hear Justin walking up the stairs. When Justin enters the room, he comes in with Maxxie in his left arm and shopping bags in his right hand. Justin smiles and sets Maxxie on the bed. Maxxie barks and runs towards you. You smile and pet him. You notice a collar on Maxxie. The collar was black and had a silver dog tag that read Maxxie and Justins phone number. Justin sets down the bags on the floor. "Still got more bags." Justin says with a smile and walks out the room and down the stairs. Justin soon walks back up with a couple more bags and drops them on the floor. Justin walks over to the bed and lays down. "Home." Justin mumbles. "Why were you talking to Selena on the phone?" You blurt out. You couldnt hold it in any longer. Justin looks at you. You raise your eyebrows and fold your arms. "Well?" You say impatiently. "How do you know..." Justin asks. "So you did call her." You say. "Yes. No. No, I didnt call her. She called me." Justin replies. "Did you answer?" You ask. Justin stares at you. "Well yeah..." Justin says softly.