chpt 391

Your heart beats faster as soon as your mom pulls into the airport gate. Your mom was led by a worker in a bright orange vest, who took you guys to the jet assigned for you and Justin. You squeal in excitment as the car parks next to the private jet. Everyone opens their car doors and steps out. The worker with the orange vest, volunteers to take your luggages and puts them on a moving staircase that places them in the back of the private jet. Justin walks up the stairs and enters the jet as he talks to the flight attendant and pilot. You turn around to face your mom. You take your mom in your arms and hug her tightly. "I love you." You whisper. "I love you too sweetie." She whispers. Your mom pulls away from the hug and presses her palms on your cheeks. "I'm going to miss your lazy butt watching tv on the couch and eating all the junkfood." Your mom says with a grin. You giggle. "Be safe." She says. You nod your head in agreement. "Oh. What were you going to tell me back at the house when Justin interrupted us?" She asks. You stay quiet as you look in your mothers eyes. "I was going to say that you're beautiful..." You say softly. Your mom smiles. "I think you deserve to hear that more often than you usually do." You mumble. Tears form on the corner of her eyes. "Dont cry. You're going to make me cry." You say with a smile and wipe your eyes dry to prevent any tears streaming down your cheeks. Justin suddenly walks out the jet and towards you guys. "The pilots ready for take off." Justin says softly. "Okay." You reply. Justin takes your mom and gives her a long big hug. "Bye mom." He says with a grin. Your mom laughs. "Bye honey." She replies and pulls away from the hug. "Take care of my daughter." She says. Justin slips his hand in yours and smiles down at you. "Always." He replies. "Okay. Go on. Get in the jet." She says and pushes you guys up the stairs. You both laugh and walk up the jet stairs. Before stepping in, you look back at your mom. She smiles and waves goodbye. You smile back and step into the jet, the staircase rolling in after you and closing shut.