chpt 330

"Its just like roller blading. You can roller blade, right?" Justin asks. "No." You reply. Justin sighs. "Alright. You'll learn pretty quickly cause its so easy." He says. "Says the hockey player." You joke. Justin chuckles. Justin first steps onto the rink. "Watch me." Justin says as he skates into the rink. You watch as his blades glide against the ice so smoothly. Justin skates back to you. "You ready?" Justin asks. You slowly nod your head in agreement. Justin holds out his hand for you and you place his hand in his. As he continues to face you, Justin slowly steps onto the rink and skates back. As soon as you touch the rink with both skates, you tightly grip onto Justins hands. "You okay?" Justin asks, his voice so calming. You nod your head yes. "Dont let go of me." You whisper. You didnt think Justin heard you until he replied with, "Not until you tell me to." "First we'll skate against the wall and then move onto the middle of the rink." Justin says. "Okay." You reply. Justin slowly guides you to the side of the rink. When you reach the side, you cling onto the railing that rimmed around the rink. Justin laughs at how tightly you hold onto the railing. You blush. Justin stands on your other side and takes your hand. "Now lets skate." Justin says. Justin starts to skate and you follow slowly follow after him. Justin looks down at your feet. "Ya see. You got it." Justin encourages. You both circle around the huge ice rink several times. After a couple more times, you decided to take the next step and let loose of the railing. "Your doing great babe." Justin says with a smile. You smile back. "Ima beast." You reply. "A beast? Really? Then prove it." Justin says. You raise your eyebrow in interest. Justin lets go of your hand and skates to the middle of the rink. "Come here baby." Justin says with his fingers ushering you to come towards him. You smile and slowly start to skate towards him. Justin grins and slowly skates backwards and goes furthur back when he sees you can skate towards him. "You cheater! Stop moving back!" You shout.Justin laughs. You speed up your pace and quickly skate towards him. "Be careful. Your going pretty fast. Slow down." Justin says. You panic and dont know how to stop. Justin stops and waits until you reach him so he can help you brake. You squeal when you skate into his chest. Justin doesnt expect the force of your body pushing against him so he loses his balance and falls on his back, leaving you to fall onto him. You both laugh. Justin laughs. "Your going too fast. I think you should slow down." Justin says. Justin stops skating and waits for you to skate towards him. You panic and forget how to stop. You squeal when you hit Justins chest. Justin didnt expect the force to be that strong so he slowly loses balance. He falls back on his back causing you to fall ontop of him. You both and lay down on the freezing cold ice.