chpt 375

You slowly grind on Justin to the beat of the song. Justin looks down and concentrates on your moves as you grind into him. You nudge Justins nose with your nose for him to look into your eyes. You stare into his caramel colored eyes as he stared into your brownie colored ones. You passionately kiss Justins lips. Having to kiss back, Justin deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue in your mouth. You moan as you play with each others tongues for dominance. You lightly push Justin down, so hes laying down on his back. You crawl ontop of him, changing the grinding into thrusts. Justin slides his hands down to your ass, grabbing and caressing them. You moan in between his lips causing Justin to smirk. In between the song, knocks on your bedroom door were heard. You quickly crawl off Justin and run to the door. Justin runs to the speakers and turns off the music. You quickly fix your hair and place your hand on the doorknob, twisting it open. "Hey? Why was the music so loud?" Your mom asks as she steps inside your room. "Justin taught me some dance moves." You reply with a smile as you look over at Justin. Justin was sitting down on your bed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah. *yn* taught me a few of her own moves herself." Justin says with a smile. You widened your eyes at what he just said. "Okay? Uhm well,I just wanted to thank you guys for the groceries." Your moms says with a smile. "No problem mom." You reply and smile. "Okay. Im gonna leave you two alone." Your mom says and walks out of your room. You close the door after her and sigh. "You. You have to watch what you say." You demand as you point to Justin. "What are you talking about?" Justin asks with a grin. You told my mom that I taught you a few moves." You reply as you walk over to the bed and sit in front of Justin. "Well you were teaching me moves." Justin says slowly and leans into you. Before he was about to kiss you, you push him away by his chest. "No more making out. You had enough." You say seriously. Justin groans like a little child and you softly giggle. "Fine." Justin pouts. You nuzzle his head with your knuckles. Justin snaps his head away and fixes his hair. "Whoah. Don't mess with my hair. Its very sensitive." Justin jokes. "Oh shut up." You reply and giggle. Justin shuts up and stares down at the dangling necklace you wore around your neck. Justin softly touches it and smiles. You smile back and caress his hands in yours as he holds onto the J-shaped necklace he gave to you. Justin lets go of your necklace and holds your hands in his. You both sit silently and stare into each others eyes. "Why are you so beautiful?" Justin asks. Your cheeks instantly heat up and turn red. No matter how long you've known Justin, he always causes butterflies to flutter in your stomach. Justin softly laughs. "Why are you blushing?" He asks as he caresses the pad of his thumb on your hand. You slowly shrug."You make me nervous..." You reply softly and look away. Justin smiles. "You make me nervous too." Justin admits. You smile and look back at Justin. "Especially when you smile." Justin says as he traces the outline of your curved lips. You blush even harder. "Are you trying to see me turn as red as a tomato?" You say. Justin laughs and you laugh along. "Just trying to make you feel happy." He says softly. You move a strand of your hair behind your ear as you look down at your hand placed in his. "I love you." Justin cooed. You smile. "I love you to babe." You reply. Justin suddenly flinched when his phone started vibrating in his pocket. Stupid phone ruined the moment. Justin sighs and looks at you in guilt as he pulls his hands away and grabs his phone from his pocket. He answers the call and puts the phone to his ear. "Hello?" Justin answered. "Oh hey mom....Yeah im still over here..... We're just talking..." Justin says with a smile and looks over at you. "You need your car? But its not even.....oh.....thats okay. I'll just drop off your car and then walk back to *yn*'s house afterwards...." Justin says. You smile at that idea. "The Littles are over?....can't dad watch them?..." Justin complains. Your smile suddenly fades. "This is the second time you asked me to babysit mom. I have plans my own....." Justin says. He sighs. "Fine i'll be over in ten minutes......bye." Justin hangs up. Justin places his phone back in his pocket and sadly looks up at you. "Looks like im spending the night over there." Justin says quietly. You softly laugh. "Its okay. I understand. Besides, you have to spend some time with your family." You reply as you caress his cheek. Justin pouts his bottom lip. "C'mon. I'll walk you out." You pat Justins knee and crawl off the bed. Justin lazily crawls off the bed and follows you downstairs. "Bye!" Justin says with a grin as he waves goodbye to your mom. "Bye sweetie! Come again tomorrow if you can, okay?" She says sweetly. "I will." Justin replies as he puts on his shoes and coat. You slip on your Uggs and coat and open the front door for Justin. Justin steps out and you follow him to Patties car. Justin opens the drivers door and crawls in, starting the engine and turning on the heater. He crawls back out and closes the car door. Justin leans back on the car and interlocks fingers with one of your hands. You gaze into his eyes and smile. "You should head inside. I dont want you to get sick." Justin says and gestures over to the front door. You shake your head no. "You dont ever listen." Justin says with a smirk. "Does it bug you?" You ask while biting on your bottom lip. "Yeah." Justin replies. "Then I'll continue to not listen." You say. Justin chuckles and pulls you into him. He wraps his arms around your body and firmly presses his lips to your forehead. He pulls away and rests his forehead onto yours. "I think the car warmed up." Justin whispers. "I dont think so." You whisper back, trying to get Justin to stay with you longer. Justin softly laughs. He licks his lips and captured your lips in a sweet kiss. Justin pulls away. "Bye." He whispers. You groan. "Bye." You mumble. Justin opens the car door and sits inside. You step away from the car as you watch Justin back out of the driveway. You wave goodbye as you watch Justin drive off onto the road.