chpt 294

"Alright Bieber. Show us watcha got." Alfredo says as he sits down on the sofa next to the other guys. Justin stands up from the sofa and stretches. You start to laugh. "Watch and learn from the pro." Justin says as he walks over to the machine and grabs his bowling ball. You smile and watch Justin walk over to the bowling lane. Justin places his thumb, pointer finger, and middle finger inside the three holes in the bowling ball. Justin looks back at you guys. Justin looks at you and winks. You blush and giggle. Justin looks back at the bowling lane. He lets out a sigh. He swings back the bowling ball and quickly walks towards the lane. He swings the bowling ball forward and the ball slips out of his hands and rolls down the lane. "Oh shit." Ryan mumbles. You all watch to see if the bowling ball was going to hit all pins. The bowling ball hits nine pins down, leaving one up. Alfredo laughs obnoxiously. Justin turns around and flicks Alfredo off. You laugh. Justin grabs his bowling ball and then goes again, knocking down the leftover pin. Justin walks back over to you and sits beside you. "If you were good, you would've gotten all the pins in the first try." Alfredo says shaking his head. "Shut the fuck up." Justin replies. "Ay." You say as you grab Justins face and make him look at you. "Watch your language." You say. Justin lightly smiles. You smile back and kiss his lips. "Alright *yn*. Your up next." Chaz says. You pull away from the kiss and stand up. Justin quickly smacks your ass. You yelp and walk towards the resurfacing machine. You slip your three fingers in the correct holes and you carry the bowling ball. "Im gonna kick all your asses." You say as you look back at the boys. You stare back at the bowling lane. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You open your eyes again and you start to quickly run to the bowling lane. You swing the bowling ball back and you then swing it forward. The bowling ball slips off your fingers and slides down the lane. You watch as the bowling ball slides really fast. The bowling ball suddenly knocks all the pins down. "Strike!" Ryan yells. You grin and smoothly walk towards Justin. Justin looks at you with a grin. "Damn! *yn* you bowl?" Alfredo asks. "Yeah. Dont underestimate what I could do." You reply with a smile and sit besides Justin. You look over at Justin who was still grinning at you. His teeth glowing from the blacklight. "Yes?" You say and grin back. "That was okay I guess..." Justin says and looks away. You giggle. Justin laughs and wraps his right arm around you, bringing you closer. You rest your head on his chest as you both watch Chaz bowl. "Im gonna win." You whisper as you look up at Justin. Justin looks down at you and starts to laugh. "Nope." He replies. "Uhm yes." You reply back. "Do you know who your talking to?" Justin asks with a smile. "Yeah. Im talking to a guy whos about to get owned by his girlfriend in bowling." You say. "Oh really?" Justin asks as he bites his bottom lip. You reach up to him so your eye level with him. "Yeah." You whisper. Justin softly presses his lips on your lips. He pulls away. "Your on." Justin whispers against your lips.