chpt 377

You sit in the backseat of the car. Justin was driving and Ryan was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ryan turns around and faces you. "Hey, you still mad at me?" Ryan asks. "That was days ago. I got over our arguement a long time ago." You reply. Ryan smiles at you and looks back to the road. You scoot up to Justin and wrap your arms around him from behind the drivers seat. "Hey." You whisper in Justins ear. "Hey baby." Justin says with a smile and kisses your nearest hand. "So...where are we heading?" You ask as you look at the road. "Somewhere." Justin replies. You scoff. "Just tell me, so I want have to nag the whole drive." You say annoyed. "Nope." Justin shakes his head no. You groan and sit back down on the seat. "How long is this ride?" You ask. "About three hours." Ryan replies. You gasp and Justin chuckles. "Hes lying. It takes about forty minutes." Justin says. Oh. You rest your whole body on the empty back seat and pull out your phone. Thinking you're sneaky, you text Ryan.
You: Hey best friend! :) How are you? Good? Thats good. So uhm, where is Justin taking us. Dont tell him I told you please :D

You sent the message and waited til Ryan recieved the message. Ryans phone vibrates and he reads the message. Ryan decided to be funny and re-read the text out loud so Justin can hear. You smack your lips together."I sent it in a text for a reason, stupid." You mumble. Ryan mimicks your voice and Justin laughs. After twenty five minutes of driving, you placed your feet up on Justin's headrest. "What are you doing?" Justin asks. "Im bored." You groan. "Just be patient. I promise this ride is worth it." Justin says. You groan. "Your acting like a child *yn*." Ryan says. "Shut up." You mumble. The car is silent for a bit. "Justin, why don't you let Ryan drive the rest and you come back here with me." You say flirtatiously. "Fuck no. I'm not gonna drive so you guys can make love in the back of the car." Ryan says. Justin laughs. "I would babe, but I made a bet with Ryan that I drive on the way there and he drives on the way back." Justin says as he makes a turn down a different road. You sigh and gaze out the car window.