chpt 249

•WARNING: sexual content• You get lost in Justins eyes. Justin lifts up your left hand to his mouth and kisses it as he looks at you. Justin then presses his lips passionatly to yours. He sticks his tongue down your mouth without permission. You kinda like that hes taking control over you. It kinda turns you on. You run your fingers through his soft hair and you tug at the ends. Justin caresses your ass causing you to moan. You and Justin both walk but still keep each others lips locked. Justin walks over to a wall and presses your body up against the wall. You groan when your back clashes against the wall. Justin starts to kiss your nec. k. He sticks his teeth into your neck and starts to suck. You moan. "Justin..." You whisper. Justin bites really hard and you yelp. Justin stops biting and looks at you. "Someones sexually frustrated." You say with a smile. Justin smiles and then presses his lips on yours. Justin reaches for the wool sweater you were wearing and slides it off you. Justin kisses your chest and bra. Justin kisses back up to your lips. Justin reaches for your leggings. He slowly slides them down. Justin reaches for his tank and takes it off. You bite your lip and gaze at Justins abs. Justin chuckles and then kisses your lips. You both turn around and you press Justin up on the wall. You slide off Justins shorts as you both stick each others tongues down each others mouths. Justin picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. Justin sets you down on the carpet in the closet. Justin hovers down to you and kisses you passionatly. He runs his hands up and down between your thighs and hips Justin reaches for your bra clasp. He undos it and throws your bra carelessly in the corner. He starts to kiss your chest. Justin reaches for his underwear and takes it off. You reach for your underwear and you slide it off as well. Justin looks down at your bare body. "Your so beautiful." Justin whispers in your ear. You blush. Leaning down, Justin bit your top lip, prying your mouth open. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, tasting you. Breaking away, you began traveling kisses down to his neck, sucking on the skin just under his ear. Groaning, Justin rotated his hips against yours, wanting you right here, right now. "Ready?" Justin whisper as he positions himself. You nod your head. Justin goes inside, causing you to moan. Justin moans and places his hands on your hips. Justin to starts to move up and down a certain pace. You arch your back at the feeling you were recieving.