chpt 338

"Lets carry the stuff up to my room." Justin says to you. You walk in the house and follow Justin to his room. Justin opens his bedroom door and you both set his bags down. Justin looks around his room and spots his bed. "I swear. This bed is getting smaller and smaller every time I walk in this room." Justin jokes. You laugh and lay on his bed. It was comfy but it squeaked. Justin walks over to you and hovers ontop of you. "Even though this bed is small, its still good for..." Justin says but stops. He goes down to your ear. "Sex." Justin whispers. You get the goosebumps. Justin moves over to your lips and gently kisses them.
As Justin moves closer into you, the bed squeaks. It squeaks even more as Justin starts to caress your ass while kissing you. You softly giggle between Justins lips. Justin slowly starts to thrust into you causing the bed to squeak some more. "Oh my gosh. We will hear squeaks all night if we have sex on here." You say. Justin laughs and makes movements on the bed to make it squeak. Justin moans. You laugh and playfully hit Justin. "Ouh hit me harder." Justin says in girl voice. You laugh and hit Justin again. "Ouuhh! Harder!" Justin yells. You suddenly hear Justins bedroom door fling open.
Justin quickly gets off you. "Oh hey mom." Justin says and quickly crawls off the bed and walks towards her. He gives her a big hug. "I missed you!" Justin says squeezing her. "I missed you too!" She replies out of breath. You walk over to them and tap Justins shoulder. "Okay. Let me get a turn with her." You joke. Justin pulls away from his mom and you give her a warm hug. "Uhm...this may be totally awkward but as Justins mother I think its appropriate to ask what you guys were doing to each other..." Pattie says. You and Justin both look at each other. "Oh Pattie. Its not what it looked like. Justin was just...he was...uhmm...he was just making "sex" noises and...pretending to hump-..." You say but stop when you heard what you were saying. "Justin help me." You say quietly as you nudge Justin forward and hide your embarrasment behind his back.