chpt 235

"I miss you guys! Hows everyone doing?" Justin asks. You take out all your clothes from the box and you start to fold them. "Sorry, I look like a mess. Its kind of a lazy day today." Justin says as he runs his fingers through his hair. "So, you guys should send me some questions." Justin says into the camera. Maxxie jumps off the bed and runs towards you. "Hi cutie!" You squeal as Maxxie jumps in your lap. You start to rub Maxxie's belly. "What are you doing? Well, right now I am at home sitting on my bed. I just finished watching tv." Justin answers. "Where is *yn*? *yn* is unpacking her clothes. Here let me show you guys her." Justin says as he moves the laptop and angles the camera at you. You quickly cover your face with your hands. Justin laughs. "Say hi." Justin says. You wave hello, but continue to hide your face. "Shes a bit shy." Justin says as he positions the camera back at him. Justin starts to read and answer some more questions from the fans. "Babe. You should come join me in this Twitcam. Everyone's asking for you." Justin says as he looks at you. You shake your head no. "Guys. She doesn't want to come. Maybe if you trend '*yn* please join' on Twitter, she will come and talk with you guys." Justin says with a smile. You roll your eyes as you continue to fold your clothes. "So hurry up and trend it." Justin says. Justin continues to look through the questions. "Do you miss Jazzy and Jaxon? Yes I do. I miss them so much! I miss everyone back in Canada." Justin answers. "Do you love *yn*?" Justin reads. You look up at Justin and Justin looks at you. "Of course. She's my everything..." Justin answers with a smile. You blush and continue to fold. "*yn* please join is trending on Twitter!" Justin says happily. "Get your butt over here." Justin says as he pats the bed. You groan and stand up. You pick up Maxxie and you walk to the bed.