chpt 307

"Justin! Who's house are we staying at?" You shout from the closet. You were packing tons of clothes in luggages. "Uhm...probably my moms house. I dont know babe. We'll see when we get there cause I know your moms gonna want you to stay over her house too." Justin says from the bedroom. You continue to pack clothes. You walk out of the closet and into the bathoom. You grab two extra pairs of toothbrushes for you and Justin. You also grab extra toothpaste, face wash, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hair brush, blow dryer, and Justins shaving razor. You walk out of the bathroom. You walk into the closet and place all the grooming and washing stuff in a mini hand bag. You place the hand bag in your luggage. Maxxie suddenly comes walking into the closet. Maxxie walks into one of your luggages and steps on your clothes. "What are you doing?" You tell Maxxie with a grin. Maxxie lays on a pile of your clothes in the luggage. You start to laugh. You pull out your phone and snap a picture. You send the picture to Instagram and write, "Maxxie in my luggage. Hes too cute." as the caption. You carry Maxxie out of your luggage and set him on the floor. "Baby, what are we going to do with Maxxie?" You yell. Justin comes walking into the closet. "Fredo?" Justin says. You softly groan. "Hes the only one I can think of. Other people I know, dont really like dogs." Justins says. "I dont trust Alfredo with Maxxie...what if Maxxie runs away?" You say softly. Justin scoffs. "Dont think that. Fredo is great with kids, therefore, he might be great with puppies." Justins says. You sigh. "Okay. Well first call him up and ask." You say as you pack more clothes. Justins looks at your multiple luggages. "Damn. How long do you think we're gonne be gone?" Justin asks and laughs. You looks up at Justin. "Don't you have to call someone." You tell Justin. Justin laughs and walks out of the closet.