chpt 349

"*yn* can you run and open the door for me! Im kinda busy cooking!" Your mom yells from downstairs. You open the door of your bedroom and you walk down the stairs. "Who's at the door?" You ask as you casually walk to the door. "Pattie. Why are you walking! Run and open the door for her! Its freezing out!" She yells from the kitchen. "Gosh." You mumble as you quickly walk to the front door. You place your hand on the doorknob and you open it. "Hi *yn*!" Pattie says happily as she carries two trays of food. "Hi! Oh lemme help you with those." You say as you grab both trays from her. "Oh thanks sweetie." She says as she steps in the house and closes the door behind her. Justin soon comes walking down the stairs. Justin starts to quickly walk towards you and grabs the trays from you. "I got it." Justin says and smiles. You smile back. "Oh whats up mom." Justin says and kisses Patties cheek. "Hi? Justin? W-what are you doing here so early?" Pattie asks as she removes her coat and places it in the front closet. "Just hanging out with *yn*." Justin replies and playfully nudges you with his hip. "What were you guys doing?" Pattie asks. "Oh ya know. Just fooling around." Justin says and tries not to laugh. You smack Justins bicep and give him the 'shut up before I smash your head in the wall' kind of look. Pattie laughs and you nervously laugh back. Thank God she thought Justin was kidding. Pattie walks into the kitchen and greets your mom. Justin sets down the two trays of food on the kitchen counter. "Oh Justin. I didnt know you were over." Your mom says. "What? Justin, do you not say hello when you walk in her house?" Pattie asks a bit angry. Justin finds trouble to speak. "Yeah Justin. Thats so rude." You add in and fold your arms across your chest.