chpt 395

As Justin talks on the phone with Scooter, you quickly run around naked in the hotel room towards your luggages. You grab an outfit toothbrush, and some lotion and run back into the room, towards the master bathroom. You turn on the shower and hop in. After fifteen minutes of showering, you shut off the water and wrap your body in a towel. You walk over to the sink and begin to brush your teeth. When you finish you drop your towel on the floor, slipping on a red lace bra with matching panties. You hang the wet towel on a rack and walk into the bedroom with your clean clothes in one hand and lotion in the other. You watch as Justin stays seated on the bed with his towel around his waist, talking to Scooter on the phone. Justin looks up at you and sees your revealing skin. He walks over to all the bedroom windows and shuts the drapes closed. You smirk at how protective he is over you. Justin begins to pace back and forth in the room, nodding his head in agreement as he listens to Scooter on the other end of the phone. You plop down on the edge of the bed and pour some lotion onto your body, moisturizing yourself. Justin looks up at you and you start to rub the lotion onto your legs sexually. Justin shakes his head as he smiles and looks away. "Alright boss. I gotchu.....i'll talk to you later....bye." Justin says and ends the call. He sighs and tosses his phone on the bed. Justin looks over at you and walks towards your direction. Justin spreads your legs apart and stands in between them. Leaning down to you, he pressed his forehead to yours. "Your a fucking tease. I hate that!" Justin hisses through his teeth. You giggle and he passionately kisses your lips. You slowly lay your back on the soft blanket beneath you as Justin hovers over you.