chpt 254

Justin presses his forehead to your cheek. "Baby im sorry. I won't scare you again. Ever." Justin says seriously. You sniffle your nose and you dry your tears. Justins snuggles his face into your neck. "Do you forgive me?" Justin says quietly against your neck. Goosebumps rise up your spine when he breathes on your neck. "Hmm?" Justin moans. "Yeah." You say. "Are you sure?" Justin says as he caresses your thighs. You nod your head yes. "Let me hear it." Justin says and presses his lips on your neck. "I forgive you..." You whisper. "I can't hear you." Justin says against your neck. You softly giggle. "I forgive you." You say a little bit louder. "Do I need clean out my ears, cause I still can't hear you." Justin says. He starts to kiss your neck. He sticks his teeth into your neck and sucks on your skin. You moan. "Okay! I forgive you! I forgive you!" You say laughing. Justin stops sucking on your neck. He rolls you on your back and starts to nibble on your neck. He starts to grunt and make noises as if hes eating you. "Justin! I forgive you!" You scream and laugh. Justin pulls away from your neck and looks into your eyes. "You actually thought something bad happened to me?" Justin asks with a smile. You nod your head yes. "Please. If someone were to touch me, I'd whoop their ass." Justin says. You giggle and cover your smile with your hand. Justin moves your hand away from your mouth. "You have a beautiful smile. It deserves to be shown." Justin says softly. You blush and turn red. Justin caresses your cheek with the back of his hand. "And I find it so sweet that you got worried about me." Justin says. Justin licks his lips and leans down to you. He softly pecks your lips. The kiss was so gentle and fragile. He slowly pulls away from your lips. You wanted more of the kiss. You open your eyes slowly. You smile and gaze into his eyes. Justin smiles back and gets off of you. He stands up and lends out his hand for you. You give him your hand and Justin helps you to your feet. He interlocks fingers with yours and leads you out of the closet.