chpt 372

Justins phone suddenly vibrates in his pocket. You feel the vibration against the back of your thigh. Justin stumbles to pull out his phone from his pocket as his brain is still half asleep. Justin grabs his iphone and presses it to his ear. "Hello?" Justin says sleepily. You softly groan as Justins voice wakes you up. "Yeah....im with *yn*...yeah I slept over....dont worry I still have your car.....oh you need it?....for work?....what time do you start work?....." Justin says into the phone and quickly glances at the time on his phone. "I still have a few hours.....alright, i'll be sure to be home before seven." Justin says as he yawns. You open your eyes and squint at Justin as you listen to his conversation on the phone. "Love you too mom....bye." He hangs up. Justin puts his phone back in his pocket and looks over at you. "Mom wants me home by seven." Justin says. "What time is it?" You ask. "Three." Justin replies. You sigh and shut your eyes. Your eyes remained closed from wanting to continue the nap. Justin sighs along and rests his head back on your chest. After a few seconds of silence, a noise from your stomach was heard. Justin looks up at you in shock. You get embarrased as your stomach continues to growl of hunger. Justin softly chuckles. "I think someones hungry." Justin smiles. You blush. Justin places his hand on your tummy and starts to rub it. He crawls down to your stomach and places soft kisses on your tummy through your tank top. Your stomach growls again and he laughs. "Want me to make you something?" Justin looks up at you. "Please." You say sweetly. Justin slowly lifts up your tank top, revealing your stomach. You look down at Justin as he plants wet kisses on your tummy. Justin glues his lips on your stomach and playfully blows at it, causing you to squeal. Justin looks up at you and laughs. He presses his lips back on your stomach and blows into your skin. You giggle and gently nudge his head away. "That tickles you?" Justin asks with a sly grin.